Building a reliable and efficient solar system begins with choosing high-quality components at every step of the solar installation process. When it comes to solar panels, we choose an array of providers to deliver on quality and performance, one of those being Trina Solar. We demystify the science behind solar panels and shed light on Trina Solar, a prominent player in the photovoltaic industry – and one of our top choices for delivering a superior solar system solution.
How solar works
At its core, solar energy is a renewable powerhouse harnessed directly from the sun. But let’s unravel how solar PV panels transform sunlight into electricity for your home or business.
- Solar PV panels capture sunlight, prompting electrons in silicon cells to release energy in the form of direct current (DC) electricity
- DC electricity is then converted into alternating current (AC) electricity, by an inverter, making it usable for homes and businesses
- Excess (unused) electricity is then stored in a battery, or, fed back into the power grid. If needed, additional power can also be sourced back from the grid too
Types of solar panels
Recognising that now two solar installations are the same (e.g. differing space, property orientations, shading limitations), no one-size-fits-all solar solution exists. So, Trina Solar offers a range of panels catering to the different needs of residential and commercial projects. There are two primary types of PV solar panels used in solar systems: monocrystalline and multicrystalline.
- Monocrystalline solar panels: With higher efficiency and a sleek design, these panels are ideal for residential and small commercial installations. They are durable, long-lasting, and aesthetically pleasing
- Multicrystalline solar panels: Cost-efficient and versatile, these panels are suitable for various applications, including residential, larger-scale installations, and on/off-grid setups
Why Trina Solar?
When it comes to delivering excellence in solar design and functionality, we trust Trina Solar for several reasons:
- Quality by design: Trina Solar’s engineering team prioritises process and equipment capabilities, subjecting every material to rigorous testing. This commitment ensures the highest quality standards and reliability
- Stringent internal testing: With over 200 in-house tests and a cutting-edge research and design lab, Trina Solar surpasses industry standards. Their commitment to quality from supply chain to product delivery instills trust and reliability
- Dependable performance: A solar project is a long-term investment, and Trina Solar stands by its products. Offering an industry-leading Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty for 25-30 years on a linear degradation schedule, they ensure performance you can count on in the long run
We provide our customers with cutting-edge solar solutions, and Trina Solar’s high reliability and performance track record align perfectly with our commitment to excellence. Embrace the power of solar with Quantum Soalr and Trina Solar panels for a sustainable and energy-efficient future.